N Attleboro, MA 02763
- Compile and maintain master production schedule for all manufacturing cells in the operations department.
- Determine delivery confirmation dates for individual work orders using but not limited to, customer request date, material availability, labor capacity, quoted lead time, document availability, and other influencing factors
- Release work orders to factory in a timely manner such as to achieve committed delivery dates
- Monitor stock levels of finished goods and release work orders to maintain committed stock levels
- Track material availability against released work orders and compile material shortage reports communicate these shortages to Purchasing to affect accurate and achievable delivery confirmations.
- Communicate with cell leaders to determine status of assigned projects, and provide updated confirmation dates
- Prefer a Bachelor s degree in an analytical field
Prefer professional certifications such as:
- American Production and Inventory Control Society (APICS)
- Production and Inventory Management (CPIM)
- 5 years minimum experience as a production planner
Client Relationship Manager
John Sabbagh has over 10 years of recruiting experience. Starting his career as an Entry Level Recruiter at Panther, our candidates find him genuine and great resource to their career search!
Fun Fact: John is a sports fanatic, he plays in horseshoe and cornhole leagues and loves fantasy football.