Provider Information Coordinator
Watertown, MA 02472
Are you interested in Heath Care? Our client is looking for a Provider Information Coordinator to join their team!
- Makes outreach calls to contracted providers to verify specific data elements
- Document findings, specific comments and number of attempts made
- Updates provider data in separate and complex systems as
- Corresponds with partner departments regarding the findings of the research
- Responds to return calls from providers
- Participates in multiple outreach projects as assigned
- Assists in distributing mail when needed
- Responsible for inputting and maintaining out of plan provider data
- Resolves and documents issues requested in a timely manner
- Executes special projects relating to data integrity and other special projects as assigned
- B.A./B.S. Or equivalent in health care or related field preferred
- Experience in database management systems preferred
- Knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel preferred
- Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks and achieve deadlines
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Possess exceptional organizational skills
- Attention to detail
Delsin began working with The Panther Group in 2007. He left for a few years, then returned as a recruiter in 2013 after coaching high school football and winning a state championship with that team. He is father to a 14-year-old sophomore in high school.
Delsin loves all food, but eats sushi 2-3 times a week.