Boston, MA 02215
Are you looking to work in Higher Education? Our client is looking for a Receptionist to join their team! We need bright, innovative individual who is eager to refine and perfect, day to day operations!
- Provide excellent customer service to visitors and staff
- Perform a variety of clerical and receptionist duties including: answer and direct calls, transferring calls, and referring walk-in customers
- Support the recruitment process by guiding and assisting potential candidates through the online application process
- Associate s Degree (Bachelor s preferred)
- At least three years of prior customer service experience
- Previous payroll or Human Resources experience
- Must be able to effectively multitask in a fast-paced busy office
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Possesses a professional and positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving skills
Client Relationship Coordinator
Samantha strongly believes that people are a company's best resource. Recruiting at The Panther Group allows her to attract and place our clients best asset! Samantha is an expert in many verticals and simplifies the delivery of top talent to each of our clients.
Fun Fact: In Samantha's spare time she enjoys traveling internationally, and going spending time on local beaches in the summer!