Sterling Heights, MI 48310
Sterling Heights MI
US Citizen able to obtain secret clearance
3-5 Year's Experience
Develop and maintain Reliability RAM-C model using modern Database tools, such as Python, R, SQL, MS Access, MS Excel, etc.
* Perform reliability engineering and statistical data analysis activities
* Support various program, provide reliability support
* Maintain Reliability RAM-C model using modern Database tools, such as Python, R, SQL, MS Access, MS Excel, etc.
* Perform reliability assessment of design. Follow/monitor results of vehicle testing. Investigate and report pattern incidents
*Perform corrective action investigations
* Conduct Root Cause and Corrective Action process, Lead and Maintain FRACAS
* Interface with Reliability data bases and run Reliability models (Reliasoft, etc.)
* Prepare data for scoring/assessment conferences and upper management presentations
* Run Design for Six Sigma and Robust Engineering projects
Bachelor's Degree in Electrical engineering required with some statistical and programing skills.
* Experience in reliability/maintainability disciplines required.
* Personal computer skills (competent with MS Office applications, Databases, Programming Languages - Python, R, SQL, etc.)
* Experience in report preparation and technical writing beneficial.
* Ability to read and interpret technical drawings (blueprints, schematics, hydraulic and pneumatic flows)
* May be required to work in prototype shop and field test environment periodically.
* Some travel required (minimal).
* Must meet ASR.
* Interface / coordinate effectively with engineers, support organizations, and customer.
* Occasional week day and / or week end overtime required.
* Must be a US citizen and be able to obtain a security clearance.
Meet Your Recruiter
Bill has been with The Panther Group since 2006. He partners closely with his candidates to assist them in new roles within the Aerospace, DoD clients and Medical Device!
In his spare time Bill enjoys spending time with his family and is an avid follower of golf.