Sterling Heights, MI 48310
- Perform reliability engineering and statistical data analysis activities
- Perform Reliability assessments of new concepts including: predictions, allocations, Failure Modes, Effects, Criticality Analysis (FMECA), Reliability Growth Analysis (RGA), Logistic Support Analysis (LSA)Review TIRs and produce FACARs based on Engineering work
- Support various program, provide reliability support
- Maintain Reliability RAM-C model using modern Database tools, such as Python, R, SQL, MS Access, MS Excel, etc.
- Perform reliability assessment of design.
- Follow/monitor results of vehicle testing.
- Investigate and report pattern incidents * Perform corrective action investigations
- Conduct Root Cause and Corrective Action process, Lead and Maintain FRACAS
- Interface with Reliability data bases and run Reliability models (Reliasoft, etc)
- Prepare data for scoring/assessment conferences and upper management presentations
- Run Design for Six Sigma and Robust Engineering project
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical engineering required with some statistical and programing skills.
- Experience in reliability/maintainability disciplines required.
- Personal computer skills (competent with MS Office applications, Databases, Programming Languages - Python, R, SQL, etc.)
- Experience in report preparation and technical writing beneficial.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings (blueprints, schematics, hydraulic and pneumatic flows)
- May be required to work in prototype shop and field test environment periodically.
- Some travel required (minimal).
- Must meet ASR.Interface / coordinate effectively with engineers, support organizations, and customer.
- Occasional week day and / or week end overtime required.Must be a US citizen and be able to obtain a security clearance.
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Relationship Manager
John Sabbagh has over 10 years of recruiting experience. Starting his career as an Entry Level Recruiter at Panther, our candidates find him genuine and great resource to their career search!
Fun Fact: John is a sports fanatic, he plays in horseshoe and cornhole leagues and loves fantasy football.