Sterling Heights, MI 48310
- Perform reliability engineering and statistical data analysis activities
- Perform Reliability assessments of new concepts including: predictions, allocations, Failure Modes, Effects, Criticality Analysis (FMECA), Reliability Growth Analysis (RGA), Logistic Support Analysis (LSA)Review TIRs and produce FACARs based on Engineering work
- Support various program, provide reliability support
- Maintain Reliability RAM-C model using modern Database tools, such as Python, R, SQL, MS Access, MS Excel, etc.
- Perform reliability assessment of design.
- Follow/monitor results of vehicle testing.
- Investigate and report pattern incidents * Perform corrective action investigations
- Conduct Root Cause and Corrective Action process, Lead and Maintain FRACAS
- Interface with Reliability data bases and run Reliability models (Reliasoft, etc)
- Prepare data for scoring/assessment conferences and upper management presentations
- Run Design for Six Sigma and Robust Engineering project
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical engineering required with some statistical and programing skills.
- Experience in reliability/maintainability disciplines required.
- Personal computer skills (competent with MS Office applications, Databases, Programming Languages - Python, R, SQL, etc.)
- Experience in report preparation and technical writing beneficial.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings (blueprints, schematics, hydraulic and pneumatic flows)
- May be required to work in prototype shop and field test environment periodically.
- Some travel required (minimal).
- Must meet ASR.Interface / coordinate effectively with engineers, support organizations, and customer.
- Occasional week day and / or week end overtime required.Must be a US citizen and be able to obtain a security clearance.
Aaron Smiles - Aaron joined our National Engineering Recruiting team in 2018. Aaron has a passion for candidates and partnering with them to find their perfect new job! Previously Aaron worked as a Tennis Professional and Program Manager at a local health club.
Fun fact about Aaron: Larry Bird patted him on the head when he was a baby.