Residential Lending Trainer
Stevens Point, WI 54481
Under limited supervision, deliver job-specific training to new and existing Residential Lending Colleagues, Management and Vendors.
- Responsible for the facilitation of training related to systems, products, validation, collections, sales, soft skills, servicing & origination specific functionality along with regulatory and investor requirements and frequent updates.
- Provide support to Management in skill set evaluation, accountability, and quality assurance such as; quality monitoring, coaching, calibration, complaint handling, survey feedback and e-learning administration.
- Act as a representative of the Business Segment and a member of Management with responsibility in developing high performing colleagues and ensuring they are engaged.
- Train new and existing Residential Lending colleagues to perform as highly skilled team members in accordance to the Brand and to learn all systems applicable to their job functionality.
- Monitor the trainee' s performance and coach them to reach established performance and knowledge benchmarks prior to release from the training program.
- Proactively identify training needs in department and develop training topics, quizzes and tips to reinforce them.
- Analyze effectiveness of training by creating tests/exercises to measure comprehension and proficiency utilizing computer-based testing whenever applicable.
- Administer testing during training, follow-up sessions or the acquisition of new skills. Develop and maintain database of all tests and results, skill set tracking, and required annual on-line training.
EDUCATION: Bachelor' s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 2-4 years of Banking, servicing, financial or sales experience training, regulatory or supervisory experience