Rochester, MN 55901
- Lead the annual review of insurance program for coverage terms, pricing and stability of insurance carriers consistent with corporate goals to achieve optimum coverage at minimal pricing
- Provide oversight of our client's captive insurance subsidiary. This includes the Strategic Planning for lines of coverage, pricing, policy wording, financial reporting and regulatory filings of a captive insurance company.
- Manage the property loss prevention program for asset preservation. This involves partnering with field engineers, account engineers and underwriters from insurance companies along with broker consultants, plant managers, and engineers of our clients facilities to maintain a comprehensive loss prevention program.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to maintain and improve Business Continuity Planning
- Lead the oversight and administration of claims for various losses incurred by the Company. This involves working with business units, claim adjusters, insurance companies and consultants as needed to bring timely closure and equitable settlements.
- Support the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) process by providing analytics to monitor current risks and evaluate emerging risks
- Experience in developing loss expectancy calculations such as Probable Maximum Loss, Probable Expected Loss, etc.
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years of related professional experience managing an insurance program
- Strong analytical skills to identify and manage risk
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Experience managing broker relationships
- Must be a Citizen or National of the United States, a lawful, permanent resident, or have authorization to work in the United States
- Certified Risk Manager certification or equivalent