Pompano Beach, FL 33064
This position is responsible in assisting and supporting the Sales Team s efforts to meet and exceed revenue goals. In addition, this individual will need to coordinate, communicate and process all Sales related correspondence, contracts and any other pertinent reports.
- Initiate and maintain a good working relationship with all Account Executives and internal personnel and external clients, including advertising agencies and out-of-home buying services.
- Provide good customer service with follow up on any /all requests on behalf of the Account Executive.
- Coordinate and process advertising contracts, internal work orders, non-space agreements, paper request forms, client posting instructions, completion reports, credits and all other paperwork associated with completing the sales process.
- Coordinate and track production activities of accounts and provide accurate completion reports upon installation.
- Develop a clear understanding of internal systems with the ability to create effective proposals, contracts and maps for the Account Executives.
- Computer Skills; Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Bachelors Degree
- Must be professional in appearance and manner, be multi-task oriented and be able to communicate clearly, comprehensively with complete personal and professional integrity.
- Strong interpersonal, written and organizational skills.
- Self motivated with at least 1-2 years of professional work experience (preferably in the sales advertising field).
Manager, Strategic Accounts
James has been going the extra mile for both candidates and clients since joining The Panther Group in 2009. When not at work, he spends his time having adventures with his two sons.
Fun Fact: James once had to shave his head when he lost a wager with a former Panther colleague that the Bruins would beat the Canadians in the playoffs.