Salesforce Application Manager
Newton, MA 02458 207
Our client is seeking a Salesforce Senior Application Manager to support and help the overall objectives for building the brand and expanding sales. In this role you will lead the ongoing maintenance and development of the Salesforce.Com enterprise platform. You will work with the sales and marketing team to drive the technology and leveraging the software applications to meet objectives.
- Manage administration of functions including feature management, upgrades and new releases, support of user training, reporting and dashboards, and several other workflows.
- Defining a strategy for efficiencies and enhancement of productivity while maintaining a secure environment
- Active participation in the preparation of integrated platform roadmaps.
- Contribution and recommendations for improvements of application and processes with a focus on the end user experience.
- Translating business requirements into featured specifications for application enhancements.
- Effective communication to technical stakeholders and business stakeholders.
- Conduct regular system audits and compliance management including SOX controls.
- Coordinate, develop, automate and manage data feeds and other integrations.
- Drive software development lifecycle and best practices.
- Understand business needs and produce into solutions that best leverage Salesforce
- Proactively identify best practices and any gaps where there is an opportunity for improvement.
- Provide guidance to the Salesforce development team and liaise with several areas of the business as well as with external clients and vendors.
- Expert resource for Salesforce and CRM Vendor and Partner Management
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with Salesforce customer success team, development consultants, and other partners and vendors.
- Lead routine meetings, prepare and distribute organized communication, and always represent Five Star in a professional and ethical manner.
- Monitor costs, hours, and results for professional service engagements.
- Establish standards and guidelines, checking in to ensure policies and best practices are being followed.
- When needed, research vendors to secure the best products and prices available.
- Excellent project management skills, self-motivated, with a positive attitude.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes.
- Ability to manage demanding deadlines.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to collaborative with multiple groups.
- Bachelor s Degree in Management Information Systems, or Computer Science
- Minimum 6 years of experience as a Salesforce.Com administrator
- Salesforce.Com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- Sales Cloud certifications are preferred
- Must have outstanding understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality
- Ability to build custom reports, dashboards, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to problem solve and multitask.
- Experience with SOX system highly desirable.
Meet Your Recruiter
Technology Recruiting Specialist
Tiffany is an energetic and fun-loving member of the Panther team! Tiffany finds helping individuals take the next step in their Technology careers to be the most rewarding part of her day!
Fun Fact: Tiffany is a nature enthusiast who enjoys hiking, biking and playing sports.