Job Number: 41376
Pay Rate: 65.00
The role of Senior DOORS Admin will be working in our Systems Engineering Group and be responsible for the administration of the DOORS (Dynamic Object-Oriented Required System) Database.
Hybrid/Onsite: Due to the nature of the work, this role may require on-site presence up to 80%.
This position may require eligibility to obtain a US security clearance. (Non-US Citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance)
- Will be responsible for administration of the DOORS (Dynamic Object-Oriented Required System) Database.
- Publish technical documents using IBM Engineering Lifecycle Management - Publishing Document Studio (formerly IBM Rational Publishing Engine.
- Setup new modules for multiple engineering programs and platforms.
- Does the importing of DOORS modules from suppliers and exports the modules for delivery to customers.
- Ensures that the DOORS database attributes remain consistent between modules.
- Maintains DXL scripts used for reporting.
- Will manage the complex permission schemas, creates/deletes uses accounts as needed.
- Provides the engineering team assistance and training with regards to DOORS.
- Will be the Liaison with the IT department in relation to the system planning and any issues that arise along with resolutions communication and execution.
- May be responsible for creating training materials for usage of tool and train users.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline (Mechanical, Systems, Electrical, Software, Computer) or Mathematics/Science related is sought.
- Minimum of 10 years plus in a related role is sought.
- Previous experience administrating an IBM DOORS database is required
- Previous experience using IBM Engineering Lifecycle Management - Publishing Document Studio (formerly IBM Rational Publishing Engine) is required.
- Experience writing code/scripts using DXL.
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in MS Office suite.
- Previous experience with ground combat Vehicle environment is a plus.
- Familiarity with MIL-STD-498 documentation is a plus.
- Able to bring continuous improvement processes and methodologies to the position. Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills is required. Works well in team and individually
- Must be able to work occasional evening and/or weekend overtime as required.
Meet Your Recruiter