Senior Engineering Specilaist Systems
Sterling Heights, MI 48310
- US Citizen
- Must have a degree
- Develop technical requirements, verification approach and methods at system/sub-system level
- Develop system/sub-system architectures ensuring consistency with developed requirements
- Develop/Monitor/maintain the integrity of: product structure, system architecture, requirements and compliance through the product cycle development & rsquo; s cycle process
- Ensure engineering design activities aligned with systems engineering (SE) principles and compliant with IPS
- Assure products achieve performance requirements, Technical Performance Measures (TPM) & rsquo; s and all allocation targets including weight, power, and space claim
- Perform testing of developed test plans in a simulated environment as well as on the target vehicle
- Develop Interface Control Documents to align with the GDLS standards.
- Support Engineering Project Mgmt. With development and technical execution of Integrated Master Schedule for SE scope
- BS in Engineering or technical discipline required
- Minimum 10 years experience in Engineering or similar technical background
- Strong technical and analytical ability
- Product knowledge of the Abrams vehicle is a plus
- Strong communication, organization and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated ability to give presentations to internal and external customers
- Ability to travel (~10% US & (potentially) International) and possess/be able to acquire and maintain a valid passport
Aaron Smiles - Aaron joined our National Engineering Recruiting team in 2018. Aaron has a passion for candidates and partnering with them to find their perfect new job! Previously Aaron worked as a Tennis Professional and Program Manager at a local health club.
Fun fact about Aaron: Larry Bird patted him on the head when he was a baby.