Industry: Electrical Engineer
Job Number: 40237
Pay Rate: 220,000
Who You Are:
- Design board-level solutions consisting of mixed-signal circuitry with high-speed ADC, FPGA’s, memory, high-speed LVDS, SPI, clocking, PLL, MCU, Ethernet PHY, I2C, etc.
- Be responsible for the design, starting with concept and architecture, followed by schematic design and layout through fabrication and assembly with coordination/kitting with assembly house, through final test and integration.
- PCB schematic and layout design with OrCAD and Allegro, and able to run circuitry simulation w/ PSPICE or other simulation tools.
- A Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with 10+ years of working experience in high-speed, mixed circuit board-level design containing ADC, FPGA's & MCU’s. OR a Master/Ph.D. plus 5+ years of working experience in the field.
- Must be proficient in using all necessary Test & Measurement tools and techniques at or above 1 GHz.
- Able to work w/ Mfg & supplier to support volume ramp and PCB quality control.
- Experience w/ FW is a plus; Experience with ASIC development cycle is big plus but not necessary.
- A good and reliable team player. Highly self-motivated, can continually strive for excellence, and can thrive under pressure.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.