Senior Research Administrator
Boston, MA 02115
Are you looking to work in Higher Education? Our client is looking for a Senior Research Administrator to join their team!
- Supports faculty and staff by assisting with proposal preparation, proposal review and submission, award review and negotiation, post award non-financial management
- Serve as a key contact for the largest award at the firm
- Participates in efforts to ensure related offices work towards further streamlining and efficiency opportunities in support of this project
- Serves as the primary contact for research active administrators regarding grant proposals and other research administration matters
- Bachelors Degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Minimum of 3 years experience within the field of research administration/sponsored programs administration
- Deep knowledge of research administration principles, complex regulations and procedures
- Experience managing and participating in initiatives/projects
- Excellent customer service, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Mike specializes in putting the right people in the right places as a Staffing Manager with our Direct Hire Division. He enjoys working with candidates to find the right fit and working with clients to find the right people! Mike enjoys golfing in his free time and binging Netflix shows.
Fun Fact: Mike has played in an alumni softball game with Red Sox legends at Fenway Park and a charity hockey game with Bruins legends!