Senior Research Administrator
Boston, MA 02115
Are you looking to work in Higher Education? Our client is looking for a Senior Research Administrator to join their team! An individual who is a team player that is dedicated to service excellence, quality, accountability, standards and embraces continuous improvement!
- Supports faculty and staff by assisting with proposal preparation, proposal review and submission, award review and negotiation, post award non-financial management
- Serves as the primary contact for research active administrators regarding grant proposals and other research administration matters
- Serve as a resource for faculty members or staff who needs additional assistance or training
- Engages in a variety of initiatives ranging from systems implementation to policy and process development
- Participates in efforts to improve and simplify research administration
- Bachelors Degree (advance degree in business/public administration, finance or law preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Minimum of 2 years experience within the field of research administration/sponsored programs administration
- Experience with and knowledge of major federal/non-federal sponsors; federal circulars and typical administrative terms and conditions
- Experience with electronic grants administration systems such as grants.Gov, eRA commons and similar systems
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Mike specializes in putting the right people in the right places as a Staffing Manager with our Direct Hire Division. He enjoys working with candidates to find the right fit and working with clients to find the right people! Mike enjoys golfing in his free time and binging Netflix shows.
Fun Fact: Mike has played in an alumni softball game with Red Sox legends at Fenway Park and a charity hockey game with Bruins legends!