Snr. Process Engineer
Manchester, NH 03130
Nashua, NH area
Looking for an experienced Process Engineer to be responsible for process development, operation, and implementation of robotic and production related processes. The successful candidate will be able to improve new and existing processes to maintain efficiency, improve throughput, and apply the highest level of quality. This candidate will also provide technical support during the quoting process and during customer meetings and phone calls.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and/or improve manufacturing processes and services to increase profitability
- Evaluate processes, collect and interpret data to improve product quality and process efficiency
- Develop process documentation and operating instructions for equipment
- Operate and program all robotic processing, forming, and testing equipment
- Support and drive new process development activities through successful process launch
- Be aware of best practices and technologies to provide input to new or existing processes
- Support a work environment of continuous improvement where lean manufacturing and process controls are actively practiced with measurable results
- Coordinate with sales, quality, engineering, and production to understand customer quote requests and provide application support to customers
- Proven work experience in process engineering supporting a highly automated environment
- Excellent technical skills, preferably with electronic components or PCB assembly
- Familiarity with military standards such as MIL-STD-883, MIL-STD-750, MIL-PRF-38535
- Familiarity with process control standards such as J-STD-001, IPC-A-610, GEIA-STD-0006
- Analytical thinker with strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit among all departments
- Always maintain the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- Proven track record of implementing lean manufacturing initiatives
- BSME or equivalent degree or AAS degree with equivalent work experience
- Working knowledge of Solidworks or comparable CAD platform
- Ability to form strong working relationships at all levels of an organization
- Comply with all safety policies, practices, and procedures
- Due to export control rules, must be a US citizen or US permanent resident.
Meet Your Recruiter
Rita has 20+ years of successfully sourcing and placing top Engineering Talent in Direct Hire positions across the United States. She brings a depth of knowledge and infectious enthusiasm to each candidate and client she partners with!
FUN FACT: Rita lived for 3 years in Alexandria, Egypt and speaks three languages English, French, and Armenian.