Software Integration & Test Engineer
New Orleans, LA 70189
- Must hold a DoD Secret clearance or higher.
- Unix and/or LinuxPlans, conducts, and coordinates software development activities.
- Designs, develops, documents, tests, and debugs software that contains logical and mathematical solutions to business/mission problems or questions in computer language for solutions by means of data processing equipment.
- Applies the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the development life cycle.
- Applies knowledge of computer hardware and software, subject matter to be programmed in business/mission applications, information processing techniques used, and information gathered from system users to develop software.
- Corrects program errors, prepares operating instructions, compiles documentation of program development, and analyzes system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls. Ensures software standards are met.Software requirements verification test procedure development and execution.
- Candidate will perform tasks in accordance with program and software command media.
- The candidate must coordinate with other groups within Ground Systems to ensure a successful test of the software.
- The candidate must ensure adherence to master plans and schedules.
- Candidate will be responsible for testing existing and new capabilities as required.
- Candidate must have good interpersonal skills and good communication skills, both written and oral.
Client Relationship Coordinator
Marques joined The Panther Group in 2015. He developed a keen eye for talent which serves both our candidates and clients well!
Fun Fact: He is a big Boston sports fan, and is a season ticket holder for the New England Patriots.