Job Number: 41014
Pay Rate: 63.00
The Panther Group is looking for motivated individuals to join the team as an Project Manager working for a Government Contractor. Apply Now!
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
Software Engineering Process Group (SWEPG) Lead responsibilities include:
- Lead the Software Engineering Process Group.
- Chair SWEPG working group and full team meetings.
- Maintain processes that meeting CMMI Level 5 requirements.
- Monitor and disposition process deviations across software projects.
- Review and approve Software Development Plans across projects.
- Design and implement new metrics to help monitor software development.
- Create process performance initiatives.
- Assist with development of requirements for new tools.
Software Measurements Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Collect and consolidate measurement data from various engineer databases.
- Develop measurement chart for program and organization data per guidelines.
- Create and maintain the project Metrics Analysis Log
- Review and validate the measurement charts with the SWEPG and Software Project Leads as required.
- Secure metrics data and work products in the Project or SWEPG Project Directories
- Distribute measurement charts for review at project meetings
- Provide updates and maintenance to measurement charts as needed
- Support the SWEPG by preparing organizational measurement charts used to establish the Process Capability Baseline (PCB)
- Produce project-specific customer required metrics as necessary
- Develop Software Resource Data Reports for Customer as defined in program contracts
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Data Science, Mathematics, or related technical field.
- Minimum of 7 years related experience.
- Must have knowledge and experience with software development cycle.