Job Number: 41392
Pay Rate: 58.00
Perform Software Quality Assurance activities in support of the development and maintenance of embedded application software for military vehicle platforms.
- Software Quality Planning - Plan and document software quality assurance activities, including audit plan and schedule, measurement plans and infrastructure, participation in overall software planning efforts, software reliability planning, software test planning, overall project scheduling and other planning tasks as required.
- Software Quality Auditing - Monitor software development process compliance using a robust audit program as documented in the plan, meeting requirements of internal quality and software procedures, as well as Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) level 5 provisions for PPQA. Report results, track corrective action, establish and maintain measures of the software quality audit activities.
- Provide technical review and oversight of Software Development work products. Perform product audits, participate in technical peer reviews, evaluate deliverable documentation, participate in any software supplier activity, evaluate formal software change documentation including file differences, test results and change descriptions. Report results, track and manage corrective action, elevate issues, establish, and maintain measures and summary reports of this activity.
- Provide other program support as required. Participate in program meetings, formal reviews, change board meetings, measurement reviews. Support customer interface activities, and interface with external IV&V. Validate formal test environment and participate in formal requirements verification activities.
- 5-10 years’ experience
- Applicant must be experienced with defense Software Quality assurance program implementation and able to implement the activities identified above in the detailed work description.
- Applicant must have the ability to read and understand software application code, effectively navigate project directories, configuration management tools, and requirements management tools.
- Familiarity with the following software languages: Ada, C, C++
- Experience with software measurement techniques desirable.
- Experience and familiarity with CMMI desirable.
- Experience with industry and government standards affecting Software.
- Ability to utilize personal computer equipment with both Windows as well Unix OS.
- Occasional overtime may be required, ability to travel occasionally may be required.
- Must be able to effectively use Microsoft word, Excel and PowerPoint for their intended purposes.
- Familiarity with Git and Atlassian tool set. (Bitbucket, Confluence, Jira)
- Familiarity with Agile development process.
- ASQ Software Quality Engineer certification preferred.
Additional Information / Desired Experience
- This position may require eligibility to obtain a US security clearance. (Non-US Citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance)
Meet Your Recruiter