Sr. Executive Assistant
Wellesley, MA 02481
Are you looking to work in Healthcare? Our client is looking for Senior Executive Assistant to join their team!
- Performs administrative support duties includes photocopying, faxing, filing, and preparing mailings
- Answers and screens incoming calls
- Responds to regular requests for information and handles correspondence
- Drafts, proofreads and edits internal and external correspondence
- Maintains department specific records and contracts
- Prepares financial and expense reports
- Schedules meetings that include both internal and external participants
- Handles schedules and coordinates internal and external appointments
- Coordinates travel arrangements
- Prepares and distributes necessary meeting materials including agendas, binders, presentations and meeting minutes
- Creates and/or maintains spreadsheets, presentations, and departmental databases
- Orders and tracks office supplies
- Handles confidential and time sensitive information
- High school Diploma or Equivalent Required
- 4 - 6 years of related administrative experience
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Power Point, Excel, Word)
Director, Client Services
Ashley Dineen has been with The Panther Group since 2009 and has worked within many areas of the company including payroll, compliance, on-boarding, recruitment, and client management.
Ashley is a mother of two and enjoys spending time with family in her spare time.