Strategic Account Manager
Maynard, MA 01754
Strategic Account Managers are responsible for maintaining and developing client-business relationships with enterprise accounts. The work of the Strategic Account Manager can help make the public more aware of the business and bring in revenue. Strategic Account Managers must have a strong understanding of company products or services and knowledge of their competition. They must be ready to develop creative solutions for existing clients, as well as pursue new revenue opportunities. The Strategic Account Manager is accountable to developing relationships with, placing, and retaining highly qualified talent and upholding The Panther Group s Vision, Mission, and Values.
Strategic Account Manager Job Duties
- The main purpose of the Strategic Accounts Manager is to help the business meet sales and revenue goals.
- Design and lead recruiting plans to achieve goals and create strategies to combat potential revenue losses.
- Strategic Account Managers may be required to travel to meet with clients.
- They must also perform research to identify new areas of growth with assigned clients.
- May create presentations to inform potential or existing clients about their company's products or services.
- They must ensure that clients are satisfied with the company at all times and will bring in repeated business by resolving any outstanding issues.
- They also need to inform their company of new contacts and new marketing opportunities.
Strategic Account Manager Requirements
- 1-2 year s recruiting experience preferred
- Bachelor s degree preferred but not required
- Sales experience highly preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Competitive and coachable
- Team player
- Highly motivated
The Panther Group is an equal opportunity employer.