Job Number: 39582
Pay Rate: 125,000
Our Client is seeking a Structural Engineer to develop composite primary layouts, detailed designs, and manufacturing drawings for the overall design of the structure.
- Develop concepts and detailed designs
- Prepare drawings for all components of the structure
- Perform strength & stability analysis of the structural components
- Support the overall design and perform due diligence analysis on designs
- Ownership of the delivery timeline
- A 4-year degree in an aerospace discipline.
- At least 4 years of professional experience in aerospace structural design.
- More than 3 years of relevant experience with aerospace composite structural design
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Proven knowledge of structural analysis as well as failure modes.
- Demonstrated experience with CAD software
- Must have hands-on project experience
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Willing to work additional hours and weekends
- Ability to travel as needed
Meet Your Recruiter
Vice President of Business Development
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.