Job Number: 41399
Pay Rate: 65.00
The System Requirement Engineer will be a Lead Engineering role in our client’s Systems Engineering Area. This role will derive and decompose a compliant and traceable set of system requirements from a governing set of performance standards for our line of ground combat vehicles.
Due to the nature of the work, this role may require on-site presence up to 100%.
This position will require eligibility to obtain a US security clearance. (Non-US Citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance).
Active Secret Security Clearance preferred.
This role will with be the expert in deriving and decomposing System Level Requirements from our Customer Performance Specification.
- Responsible for developing Requirements Traceability Matrices (RTMs), Requirements Compliance Matrices (RCMs), and Requirements Verification Tractability Matrices (RVTMs).
- Will work in the Requirements Configuration Management tool (ex DOORS).
- Develops System Requirements tools using MBSE and SYS ML tools (ex Cameo Magic Draw.
- Works cross functionally to help derive and decompose Systems Requirements to the Subsystem level.
- Will assist in writing classified volume for proposals and facilitate meetings.
- Assists with ISSO implementation and maintain security control in accordance with security plan.
- Ensures and assists with the prevention of data breaches and unauthorized access to information systems along with reviewing client/department security systems and recommends improvements and solutions.
- Works with team to prepare for audits.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering discipline, Electrical Engineering desired.
- 10+ years related engineering experience sought but will consider fewer years with advanced degree.
- Cameo Magic Draw Experience (or similar software tool) required.
- Experience with ensuring full compliance of system requirements from Performance Specification, down to component level testing.
- Experience with full requirements traceability from System Requirements down to component level requirements and to verification.
- Experience developing customer deliverables from System Requirements, that include RVTM, RCM, RTM.
- Experience being responsible as an organization’s Information Security Officer (ISSO).
- Master’s Degree in an Engineering discipline, Electrical Engineering desired.
- Work experience in the Defense Industry, preferably in Land Systems, and working with the US government as a customer.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills is required Works well in team and individually.
- Must be able to work occasional evening and/or weekend overtime as required.
Meet Your Recruiter