Hinesville, GA 31313
- Provide input to program planning, schedules, and maintenance techniques for the Abrams Fleet Vehicles and other tracked/wheeled vehicles; & nbsp; Identify technical problems and assist Field Service Representative in performing maintenance; & nbsp;
- Perform other duties as assigned by Leadership responsible for maintenance.
- Position Requirements
- Must have one (1) or more years of maintenance experience on tracked/wheeled vehicles; preferably on the Abrams Tanks;
- High school diploma or equivalent required;
- Ability to effectively communicate (both orally & in writing) and interact with internal & external customers;
- Ability to operate in a team and cross functional environment;
- Efficient knowledge of Microsoft Applications;
- Must be able to gain access to US Military facilities or bases;
- Must be a U.S. Person;
- Must posses a valid State Driver's License and be able to obtain a tank driver license if required
- Must meet the anthropometric requirements to entry into the driver station or into an enclosed military vehicle;
- Must have overall understanding of customer contacts and relationships;
- Maintain accountability of assigned tools and property;
- Adhere to shop safety operations;
- Be able to work autonomously with government personnel.
Aaron Smiles - Aaron joined our National Engineering Recruiting team in 2018. Aaron has a passion for candidates and partnering with them to find their perfect new job! Previously Aaron worked as a Tennis Professional and Program Manager at a local health club.
Fun fact about Aaron: Larry Bird patted him on the head when he was a baby.