Killeen, TX 76544
- Experienced Abrams maintenance mechanic, familiar with the modification and maintenance tasks on the variations of the Abrams Tanks (M1A1ED, M1A2SEP V2, M104, HAB) and other tracked/wheeled vehicles, traveling to military bases or facilities for extended periods of time
- Provide input to program planning, schedules, and maintenance techniques for the Abrams Fleet Vehicles and other tracked/wheeled vehicles;
- Identify technical problems and assist Field Service Representative in performing maintenance
- Perform other duties as assigned by Leadership responsible for maintenance.
- Must have one (1) or more years of maintenance experience on tracked/wheeled vehicles; preferably on the Abrams Tanks;
- High school diploma or equivalent required;
- Must be able to travel for extended periods;
- Ability to effectively communicate (both orally & in writing) and interact with internal & external customers;
Bill has been with The Panther Group since 2006. He partners closely with his candidates to assist them in new roles within the Aerospace, DoD clients and Medical Device!
In his spare time Bill enjoys spending time with his family and is an avid follower of golf.