Sterling Heights, MI 48310
- Experienced Abrams maintenance mechanic, familiar with the modification and maintenance tasks on the variations of the Abrams Tanks (M1A1ED, M1A2SEP V2, M104, HAB) and other tracked/wheeled vehicles working at Fort Knox, KY
- Provide input to program planning, schedules, and maintenance techniques for the Abrams Fleet Vehicles and other tracked/wheeled vehicles
- Identify technical problems and assist Field Service Representative in performing maintenance
- Perform other duties as assigned by Leadership responsible for maintenance.
- Must have one (1) or more years of maintenance experience on tracked/wheeled vehicles; preferably on the Abrams Tanks
- High school diploma or equivalent required
Aaron Smiles - Aaron joined our National Engineering Recruiting team in 2018. Aaron has a passion for candidates and partnering with them to find their perfect new job! Previously Aaron worked as a Tennis Professional and Program Manager at a local health club.
Fun fact about Aaron: Larry Bird patted him on the head when he was a baby.