Technical Project Manager
Boston, MA 02115
Our client in the Boston Area is seeking a Technical Project Manager to join their team. This person will oversee all stages of projects having to do with the SDLC, including roadmapping, architecting, QA testing, delivery, etc.
Responsibilities and Requirements include:
- Oversee project team to ensure deliverables are planned and on track
- Work with engineering teams to manage project definition, development, execution
- Develop test plans for software applications
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies
- Strong understanding of analysis, coding, testing, documenting as it relates to SDLC projects
- Identify opportunity for improvement and make suggestions for change
- Experience working closely with a variety of different engineering teams
- Experience with technical projects in the healthcare space a plus
- High attention to detail
Information Technology Recruiting Manager
Caroline was born and raised in Boston and enjoys working with IT professionals both locally and nationally.
When she's not working, Caroline enjoys Netflix binging and spending time with her Pug.