Boston, MA 02110
The IT Division at The Panther Group is seeking a Technical Recruiter to join our team in Boston, MA. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team that has a lot of opportunities. We work with clients both locally and nationally, and we are looking for someone who can come in and hit the ground running. Types of positions we see on a day to day basis include:
- Software Engineers Front End, Back End, Full Stack, QA Engineers, etc.
- DevOps Engineers
- Mobile Engineers- iOS, Android
- Business Analysts, Business Systems Analysts
- Cyber Security- Analysts through Director level
- Information Security Analysts through Director level
- IT Auditors
- Data Engineers
- Project Managers- IT/ Information Security
- Network Engineers/ Administrators
- System Engineers/ Administrators
- Help Desk/ Desktop Support
- 1 year of recruiting experience required.
- Experience recruiting Information Technology candidates for contract and direct hire roles is preferred.
- Experience using a variety of sourcing tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, CareerBuilder, Dice, Monster, etc. To source qualified IT candidates is a must have, and we will provide training on our internal database.
- Experience sourcing and recruiting technology professionals of all levels-- this role will be a combination of recruiting junior level candidates to senior and director level candidates, and everything in between, so you must be comfortable working with a variety of different candidate pools.
- Relationship building skills
- Building relationships with candidates is extremely important in this competitive market, so strong and efficient communication is a must have.
- Strong communication skills with internal colleagues
- Collaboration and communication are crucial in the fast- paced nature of recruiting, and because so much can happen so fast, communication skills are a must have to keep the process moving.
- Understanding of common IT skillsets and an interest in technology in general is preferred
- Strong work ethic- there is a lot of opportunity to be very successful here, but it will require hard work and a drive to want to do well
- Strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills are both very important qualities to be successful
The Panther Group is an equal opportunity employer.