Contract to Hire
Job Number: 40455
Pay Rate: 29.80
The Panther Group has an immediate need for a Test Technician in the Greenlawn, NY area.
- Has a good working knowledge of electronic circuitry and RF theory.
- Must be able to read and understand schematic diagrams and drawings.
- Able to perform the following: trouble shoot to component level, document testing and troubleshooting with a non-conformance, work collaboratively with peers and engineering.
- Use all commercial test equipment such as spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, power meters, oscilloscopes and multi meters.
- 2-4 years’ experience in RF/electronics testing.
- Experience with testing equipment such as DVM scope, power supplies, and current meter.
- Background with computer software, hardware, and network fundamentals.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Windows and Excel.
- Basic knowledge of electronic technology is required through advanced study of up to two years.
Education: Requires a High School or Trade School diploma or its equivalent