Nashua, NH 03060
- Must Be Eligible for a Secret Clearance
- Performs routine operational tests on moderately complex electronic production components, and subassemblies.
- Assists higher classified technicians in the performance of more complex tests.
- Follows simple test specifications, test procedures and verbal instructions in order to perform a variety of routine, standard tests which require reading, interpreting and verifying specifications using simple test stand setups.
- Operates a limited variety of standard test equipment such as voltmeter, oscilloscopes, etc. Usually working with one piece of equipment at a time as specified.
- Determines quality of equipment being tested by checking test results against specific test procedures and data sheets.
- Performs simple troubleshooting activities, diagnoses minor deficiencies in equipment and recommends rework where necessary.
- Affixes acceptance stamp to equipment indicating that tested components, subassemblies and systems conform to predetermined standards and specifications.
- Records test data and prepares test failure/acceptance reports and other paperwork as required.
- Assists higher classified technicians in performance of more complex tests involving the simultaneous use of a wide variety of standard test equipment.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Requires a High School or Trade School diploma or its equivalent and a basic knowledge of electronic technology acquired through advanced study of up to two (2) years.
Client Relationship Coordinator
Marques joined The Panther Group in 2015. He developed a keen eye for talent which serves both our candidates and clients well!
Fun Fact: He is a big Boston sports fan, and is a season ticket holder for the New England Patriots.