Norwood, MA 02062
- Build, repair and maintain tooling and fixtures for use in the manufacturing of parts.
- Coordinate with Tooling Supervisor to ensure high quality product and maximum efficiency.Essential Job Functions
- Builds and repairs tooling and fixtures as needed.
- Maintains tooling and fixtures and ensure proper operation.
- Creates replacement parts and fixtures for limiting down time.
- Designs as needed with SolidWorks CAD software.
- Operates lathes, milling machines, grinders and other tooling dept. Equipment.
- Operates and programs CNC equipment.
- Holds tight tolerances.
- Runs production jobs on occasion when needed.
- Trains production workers on the proper use of fixtures and tooling.
- Troubleshoots problem jobs and develops solutions.
- Maintains department and personal work space to ensure a safe, clean and organized environment.
- Works safely and reports any potential safety hazards.
- Works well with others and maintains a professional and positive attitude.
Education, Experience & Skills
- High school education or equivalent.
- Tool making experience with 5 years machining experience.
- Good computer skills.
- CNC programming experience preferred.
- EDM programming experience preferred.
Client Relationship Manager
John Sabbagh has over 10 years of recruiting experience. Starting his career as an Entry Level Recruiter at Panther, our candidates find him genuine and great resource to their career search!
Fun Fact: John is a sports fanatic, he plays in horseshoe and cornhole leagues and loves fantasy football.