Trading System Support Analyst
New York, NY 10013
Our client in NYC is seeking a System Support Analyst to come join their team to provide support to their Trading Systems. This role is responsible for providing production support to brokers as well as non-production support for upgrades, enhancements, implementations, etc., to the system.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Manage the company's trading system that carries major electronic exchanges
- Work with end-users to find and resolve real time issues with the system
- Knowledge of SQL and Databases
- Scripting experience with Shell, Bash, Python, or Perl
- Provide non-production support, such as system upgrades or implementations
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar role
Information Technology Recruiting Manager
Caroline was born and raised in Boston and enjoys working with IT professionals both locally and nationally.
When she's not working, Caroline enjoys Netflix binging and spending time with her Pug.