New York, NY 10005
Under the leadership of the Treasury Associate is responsible for managing the financial resources of the firm through capital management, liquidity management, asset and liability management, funding, and other core treasury activities. Group Treasury resides within the Group Finance organization led by the Group Chief Financial Officer.
- Manage projects and deliverables per Treasury LM s strategic priorities
- Maintaining Project Management tools (i.E., MS Project).
- Ensure deliverables are completed in accordance with all relevant firm wide controls and governance standards.
- Identification, communication and escalation of risks and issues as needed.
- Keeping all parties aware of overall project status, issues, risks, roadblocks, and success.
- Work with businesses to achieve a monthly sign-off of Divisional Stress Contribution.
- Ensure quality in written regulatory documentation, including preparation of slides and review of presentations.
Qualifications & Skills
- BS/BA degree from a top tier institution or professional designation (e.G., CFA) or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in Banking or Capital Markets and/or relevant experience in Collateral Management or Liquidity Management
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills; structured problem solver with strong analytical abilities
- Proactive and enthusiastic team player who will thrive in a dynamic and changing environment
- Aptitude for consuming large amounts of data quickly and apply acquired knowledge to improve and execute responsibilities
- Ability to understand business drivers working knowledge of financial products and services
- Well versed in process and project management skills with the ability to identify and analyze multiple data points
- Strong relationship management skills including ability to collaborate with multiple business partners and colleagues to facilitate communication and program reporting
- Strong presentation skills including proficiency with MS Office suite
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written including the ability to draft high quality communications in a clear and concise manner
- Work independently with team leads/teams/management
Manager, Strategic Accounts
James has been going the extra mile for both candidates and clients since joining The Panther Group in 2009. When not at work, he spends his time having adventures with his two sons.
Fun Fact: James once had to shave his head when he lost a wager with a former Panther colleague that the Bruins would beat the Canadians in the playoffs.