Wheeled Vehicle Software Engineer
Sterling Heights, MI 48310
Join a dynamic group of software engineers responsible for the development and support of embedded application software for a family of ground vehicles. The engineer will participate in activities covering the entire software development lifecycle, from requirements development to final testing and delivery of software products. Activities include
Performing software requirements analysis.
Developing software preliminary and detail design utilizing software design tools as specified by department standards.
Developing code to implement software design, Code development shall conform to department standards and procedures.
Performing hardware/software integration and unit test.
Developing and maintain software in accordance with the project SDP.
Preparing status reports to management and support design/code reviews.
Interfacing with other departments and business units.
Interfacing with other program partners
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Other technical degree will be considered with related experience.
- 2-5 years related engineering experience.
- Strong Background in java or C/C++ desired.
- Linux, Unix; PC experience
- Embedded systems experience desired
- GUI Development with Qt desired
- Experience with Linux OS configuration desired
Aaron Smiles - Aaron joined our National Engineering Recruiting team in 2018. Aaron has a passion for candidates and partnering with them to find their perfect new job! Previously Aaron worked as a Tennis Professional and Program Manager at a local health club.
Fun fact about Aaron: Larry Bird patted him on the head when he was a baby.