Workforce Management Analyst
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Responsible for overall systems administration including Work Force Management, Call Recording, Customer Surveys, Voice and Data Analytics and eLearning. Responsible for Default Services Department forecasts and staff scheduling in various shifts within the call center including daily, weekly and monthly schedule campaigns to meet required service levels. Responsible for long term production, financial and staffing requirements forecasts and projections, as well as trending related to delinquent accounts.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining all department schedules using the work force management system. Analyze agent schedules in order to meet service level requirements in the most efficient manner possible within work rules, legal requirements and other constraints. Ensure schedules are published within acceptable time frames. Responsible for PTO and flex time scheduling for the department and expected to utilize the most cost effective resources with consideration to overtime limits, shift differential and FT vs PT costs.
- Act as business line system administrator for all applications including scheduling and forecasting software application, call recording, speech and data analytics, customer surveys and eLearning. Provide First Level of internal support for usage or analysis questions. Provide training and leadership on systems to staff. Responsible for the maintenance & troubleshooting with issues related to Call Recording software and other applications.
- Responsible for reporting critical performance information sites including both agent and department performance metrics including scorecard data. Manage all reporting done for the Department for accuracy and validity. Coordinate and perform data analysis, trending and reporting as requested for risk analysis, special projects or training needs.
- Perform high-level, in-depth analysis needed to forecast call production, plan and staff sites appropriately to meet service level agreements and ensure adequate job coverage. Responsible for forecast accuracy. Produce and publish daily, intra-day, weekly, monthly and annual call volume and service level forecasts.
- Interpret decision support statistics to analyze the current environment and the affects of changes to the schedule such as vacations or overtime. Analyze requests for alterations to the schedule or exceptions and respond appropriately.
- Make recommendations to optimize schedules and minimize cost, as well as the ability projects staffing required to meet service levels. Track and maintain all licenses and seating available within the Verint application.
- Analyze call volumes and patterns and report forecast and actual performance and/or call handling groups, and maintain other information needed for accurate forecasting.
- Communicate frequently to RLS managers and supervisors with recommendations related to call volume and staffing forecasts.
- Produce reports by gathering data from various sources by linking, relating and converting the data to meaningful values that can be used to access business trends and feedback using complex queries in relational databases and spreadsheets.
- Plan for special impact of events and responses to changes in current environment such as new calling campaigns, investor programs and requirements, etc., and gather information from other parts of the organization to identify these impacts. Ensure all reporting and calling campaigns adhere to OCC, Investor and Compliance guidelines.
- Assist in ensuring a positive work environment by properly balancing business needs for agent scheduling with agent preferences. Communicate changes and requirements positively to agents.
- Communicate with ITS department regarding adequate backup to facilitate program enhancements, problem correction, or disaster. Work with ITS (and other Verint resources) to correct any system related issues as applicable.
- Prepare and distribute internal RLS delinquency (or other) reporting to department Management, regional management, and Board of Directors.
- Complete special projects related to RLS as requested.
- Act as a back up to the Department System Operator.
- Is an active member of the management team and acts as Supervisor on Duty in Default Services as needed
- Associate s Degree or equivalent required
- 2-4 years experience working in a contact center doing forecasting or scheduling capacity.
- Strong communication skills along with strategic and analytical thinking.
Meet Your Recruiter
Manager, Strategic Accounts
James has been going the extra mile for both candidates and clients since joining The Panther Group in 2009. When not at work, he spends his time having adventures with his two sons.
Fun Fact: James once had to shave his head when he lost a wager with a former Panther colleague that the Bruins would beat the Canadians in the playoffs.